Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

More FW updates

I downloaded and installed this "beta" firmware, I didn't realize it was not full developed. Next time I'm going to wait awhile before doing so to make sure all the bugs are out of it.

I downloaded and installed this "beta" firmware, I didn't realize it was not full developed. Next time I'm going to wait awhile before doing so to make sure all the bugs are out of it.

Ask one of your parents the definition of "beta", if still no answers then wiki or google search should provide an easy to understand answer:cool:

On the first & only flight after installing the beta firmware, it auto landed the second it lost connection @1300' away and crashed to the woodland floor. Nothing I could do but watch the trees get closer & closer. :(
Ouch!
Was the beta firmware you're discussing update # V2.0.1?

Did you try hitting the cancel button? I hate to hear someone crashing. :(

Seems like an isolated issue but still sucks!!
Any damage?

Last edited:
I had an issue today, battery was at 25% and it went in go home mode. I canceled it and continued to fly (it was 75' away and maybe 30' high) to get 2 more pics I needed. All of a sudden, without warning the remote started beeping like crazy and the drone just went to auto land.

Pause did nothing to stop it, though I had 'some' stick control. But the damn thing was coming down and nothing I could do to stop it. Ended up landing on a ridge and tipping over with the props hitting the driveway and dirt - fortunately no damage that I am aware of. Did I mention the damn thing went into auto land with the battery registering 22% capacity left?

What the hell is "KP"? If you are talking about the solar flares, then no, that had nothing to do with my issue. My issue is pure FW/SW.

And I was thinking about it; I used a spare phone (I lost mine) to fly and I didn't sign in to the app. I just flew. So ALL settings were reverted back to Autels factory settings by default. I know their low battery warning is 25% I think. So, maybe the critical is set to 22%???

When I get my new phone this afternoon, I'll go thru the settings and sign in and see what happens again.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials