Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

More DJI employees in Palo Alto office to be let go this week

Couldn't make me happier - Karma is sweet. Sad for folks but DJI bye - bye!
I still have 2 DJI products sitting in the "Man Cave", good working order, but haven't flown them in at least a year.

DJI was and is their own worst enemy!

Never owned a DJI product but I've aside from a few gripes, everyone I know that has one seems to like it. Is DJI just falling on hard times or is there a growing discontent with them for some reason?

My reason was lack of NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and Geo Fencing - The later was the DJI killer for me.

Never owned a DJI product but I've aside from a few gripes, everyone I know that has one seems to like it. Is DJI just falling on hard times or is there a growing discontent with them for some reason?
No it’s been partially because of this pandemic and other reasons I’m sure. They are not hurting none I promise you.

No it’s been partially because of this pandemic and other reasons I’m sure. They are not hurting none I promise you.

Just wondering how long it will take some of these smaller tech companies to realize they don't need to be paying the high rents in places like Palo Alto. The pandemic has shown us people can and will work anywhere.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials