Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission - are import/export working?

JANGER

Reaction score
Hi,

what does Mission Import icon?

From where we can import mission file?
Can we export the planned mission to any file? I do not see any way.
Can we duplicate mission? Just to edit the new one with small fixes, for sample.

On my Android I can see that in explorer/NewMission/ folder there are txt files named just like the missions I created. The content looks in line with the missions I defined, too. But I have no clue if the file can be copied to another device and it will still work.

This file is a text copy of the original mission file which is hidden from it and encoded in the tablet with the image of the associated flight plan. I can't seem to locate it and putting this file on another device will neither launch the mission nor show the flight plan image.
I asked Autel where to find the original file so that I could also transfer and save it, but never got a response.
The only mission files that can be saved and transferred to another device are those in the Explorer / Mission / directory, but they are those of the Evo 1.

Reactions: Antoine.scuba
Thanks for the hint, good to know that it's not worth playing with this. IMHO there would be huge value added of PC GUI for Mission Planner.

Reactions: Antoine.scuba

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791