Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mini SD Card Issue

amctr

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with their Mini SD Card not clicking into place on the Gimbal? This just started yesterday when I went to insert the SD card into the slot on the Gimbal. It would not click into place. I contacted Autel and they said it is probably a bad spring. I am having to send the whole aircraft back to them to check it out. Bummer, I had a fund raiser event at the Beach tomorrow I wanted to film. :(

Could just be dirt or something in there; might try gently blowing it out and see what happens. If nothing else, tape it in there for the event tomorrow and send it back a day later. :) (It's odd to me that they wouldn't just ask you to return the camera...it comes off the aircraft, in case they've forgotten!)

I tried blowing it out but to no avail. I'm going to try to tape it in for tomorrow. They said they wanted the whole aircraft to look at the flight logs. I think they wanted to check to see if I crashed it, which I never have. Thanks for the feedback!

I think you're right it's probably a spring. When you look in there with a magnifying glass or jewelers loupe do you see the spring missing or broken?
IMG_7356.JPG

Thanks for the picture. It looks like my spring is still in place, but for whatever reason it is not locking the card in place. I guess I'm going to have to send it in after all. Thanks again for your feedback!!

Do you have another Micro SD card to try. Just thinking it could be the card and not the reader...

I have had that happen with my Phantom....it sucks with a capital S

Ha no i didnt have it fixed yet...It was on one of my first drones...Phantom 2 vision...i used tape to keep the card in...lol i know it sounds stupid but it worked....

Ha no i didnt have it fixed yet...It was on one of my first drones...Phantom 2 vision...i used tape to keep the card in...lol i know it sounds stupid but it worked....
I
I used duck tape on my xstar this past weekend, but now its on its way to Autel to get fixed.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials