Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Meet the EVO!!! Autel's new bird!!

The first company that comes out with a small UAV that weighs less than 250 grams to get away from the regulations will be the winner in this game. DJI was close with the Spark. Takeoff weight is 300 Grams or 10.58 oz so not good enough.

100% AGREED!!!

Not really. No matter why one bought the XSP or the promises people think that were not delivered, the adage of buyer beware is always the way to go. Don't like the way this company does business deal with another. From what I've seen there are worse fates out there.

Not really??? I hate to tell ya we whiners can and will whine about anything that suites us regardless of your approval. The funny thing is your whining about those of use who are whining. :confused: Perhaps information asymmetry is not in play so yea Caveat Emptor.

No matter what anyone thinks, we all stayed here and still support Autel. Yes we have gripes and so do all owners of all drones. In the end we know Autel puts out a very very nice product and we just want promises met and more of this great quality product.

Reactions: TAMU1996
Sorry for whinning, but its not our fault...Autel brought this upon themselves with this drip drip drip of info.
Its 2018, information is supposed to STREAM..no one likes a drippy faucet....fill the cup and drink from it.....and come on, who comes out with a new product and does NOT update their web page?
Autel Robotics | Camera Drones & Quadcopters is an abysmal mess...I will buy the new evo though, in 2019, off craigslist for $200.

Please excuse me. I did not understand the level of expertise I was speaking to. I will try not to bother anyone else.

No need to drop out of the conversation. It is my hope and desire for Autel to make a big impression, both in it's new aircraft's and solid customer service in 2018 and beyond.

Please don't troll. This is a friendly forum for people to talk and learn. Not get into arguments like children.

Well I figured out why Autel is just dropping bits and pieces................it gives us something to do tomorrow :)

EVO’s still going strong but the Autel Robotics crew is a bit tuckered out after a fantastic first day of #CES2018. We’ll be back tomorrow with more information about EVO’s features and specs!

Thanks for the overwhelming positive response, Autel fans!

Reactions: cunch and TAMU1996
The way I see it Agustine, threads like this people say what concerns them and what they want and Autel can look at it as a positive thing and try to improve on what they have and can do.
I personally will probably jump on the Evo when I get a chance.

I could be wrong but I think Mr. floydspain just got shown rule #12
Sorry, it was not my intention to troll or cyber stalk. I am trying to find out how to close my account and will not bother ya'll anymore.

I see CarolinaDronz is already taking Pre-Orders for the EVO.
PRE-ORDER and Reserve Yours Today For only $75. Final Price has not been determined. Final Payment will be made before Shipment

screenshot-www.facebook.com-2018-01-09-21-29-37-103.jpeg

comes from facebook:

They just announced at CES no more upgrades for the XSP. No new cameras, no nothing. Only firmware updates. So we all have a modular drone with no mods.
I had a feeling that was going to be the case. Not a good way to keep loyal customers by abandoning them after making promises some of us considered when purchasing Autel. o_O
And no more of the promised features the XSP was promised, not a good way to treat the people who supported them. :mad:

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Oh boy there are a lot of Pissed off people on facebook about this. Most wanted the Flir camera for S&R. The one police guy Charles Fisher‎ is really pissed.

I'm surprised they didn't supplement the CES debut of the Evo with a mention on their web site.
I think it's not ready to be release and they are just .bluffing. A marketing campaign since they had to bring something to the table at CES

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA