Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

MaxiEn Warranty

Alexandru

Reaction score
These batteries for some reason cannot be register for extended or regular warranty...yeah i know is a chinese based company ....but still we need some kind of warranty .The batteries are expensive AF

generally a bill of sale will suffice (here in the usa). depends on where you bought it from and how you paid for it.

Alexandru,
There is an article just before this one of yours that enlightens pilots to the correct use of our flight batteries. You should not rely on the phrase INTELIGENT BATTERIES, because they are not. I won't fly mine below 32% ,that gives you the correct storage voltage (at rest) after flight, but MOST IMPORTANTLY it PROTECTS YOUR BATTERIES from dendrites damage and early swelling. Incorrect use and incorrect storage will cause your batteries to fail, that is why there is hardly any warranty. The computer board in the battery keeps a log of how the batteries were used and if incorrect use is logged you won't get any warranty.IT IS IMPORTANT TO LOOK AFTER YOUR BATTERIES as a COMPLETE FAILURE DURING FLIGHT AND AT HEIGHT IS VERY COSTLY. THEY ARE THE LIFE BLOOD OF YOUR MACHINE, SO LOOK AFTER THEM. Johnno Hennessy ( Australia )

^agreed, I like to have more batteries than really needed and switch them out long before they are empty rather than taking a risk before 25%. I try not to take off with a battery that isn't full and I have been known to land and swap out a battery that still has 50% left. pretty risk adverse when it comes to battery life.

Alexandru,
There is an article just before this one of yours that enlightens pilots to the correct use of our flight batteries. You should not rely on the phrase INTELIGENT BATTERIES, because they are not. I won't fly mine below 32% ,that gives you the correct storage voltage (at rest) after flight, but MOST IMPORTANTLY it PROTECTS YOUR BATTERIES from dendrites damage and early swelling. Incorrect use and incorrect storage will cause your batteries to fail, that is why there is hardly any warranty. The computer board in the battery keeps a log of how the batteries were used and if incorrect use is logged you won't get any warranty.IT IS IMPORTANT TO LOOK AFTER YOUR BATTERIES as a COMPLETE FAILURE DURING FLIGHT AND AT HEIGHT IS VERY COSTLY. THEY ARE THE LIFE BLOOD OF YOUR MACHINE, SO LOOK AFTER THEM. Johnno Hennessy ( Australia )
Thank you John, Excellent advice. Well worth following to get the most out of our batteries.

I'll add that you should not leave them in a hot environment such as a car; I dropped off three Mavic Pro batteries at the hazardous waste facility that had a very premature death due to having them in a hot car (never again).

Last edited:
Reactions: John Hennessy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cronos