Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Manual aperture

Rotorcam

Reaction score
Just received my Evo Lite Plus, but I just can not find the manual aperture control. I was under the impression it could be adjusted manually from F2.8- F11?

Am I missing something?

Just received my Evo Lite Plus, but I just can not find the manual aperture control. I was under the impression it could be adjusted manually from F2.8- F11?

Am I missing something?

According to the camera documentation you do indeed have manual Aperture control. No idea where it is though since I don't have that particular model. If it uses the same app as the EVO II 6K then you just hit the little up arrow in the lower right corner of the screen within the app, then scroll left (or right depending on where you are in the camera settings) and one of them will be aperture control.

Camera_Specs.JPG

It uses the Autel Sky app which doesn’t appear to have iris control. I just picked up a Mavic 3 Classic so I think this will go back to Best Buy.

It uses the Autel Sky app which doesn’t appear to have iris control. I just picked up a Mavic 3 Classic so I think this will go back to Best Buy.

That is probably a good plan, the Mavic 3 has some fantastic specs as long as you can live with the geofencing.

This was captured from my flight months ago, the Sky app was pretty decent after several updates.
As you can see it was f8.0 . Probably your new drone is with older FW, try to to update it as well.

SKY.jpg

Last edited:
Mine does not show the F value. That’s weird. Is that the iOS version of the app?

Yes it's iOS version with updates. you probably need to update drone firmware as well.

I am having this issue as well. Using drone firmware (1.5.33) and iOS Autel Sky app version 1.4.5.1., both of which are current. (As far as I know.) Aperture control works fine using the Android version of the app, including with the Tripltek tablet. It would be nice if it worked in iOS as well. Is there something I’m missing?

I have a Lite+ and it definitely has aperture control in Pro settings. Click on the aperture F2.8 (for example) and change it to what you want. Cheers

I have the EVO Lite+ and always had aperture control. I did the latest firmware upgrade and recently upgraded the iPhone IOS to the current one. Now the aperture is gone It shows WB, Shutter, ISO and EV But not f stop. Anyone know if this is an issue with Autel?

The problem I'm having with the aperture is that when I adjust it, it instantly reverts back to what it was regardless of what other settings I have.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain