Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Low res stills preview on mobile

Great stuff. That's what I needed to know, at least I can do so before packing up and heading to my next job. Thank you !

Only jpeg can be download ota between app and phone. Anything larger will have to be taken off the sd card

I think you can take raw and jpeg at the same time. I'm not 100% sure and to lazy right now to find out.

sometimes I want to look at the preview while the bird is still at the spot, so I know if I got the shot I need, by clicking on the circle above the record/capture button you will access the gallery and can preview pretty much same quality as the fpv image. Nop it won't be full resolution as it will be dependent on your connection at the time/distance.

There is nothing wrong with the App, EVO or your device. The low res pics are only intended to be used as reference photos when you review your flight logs. Your flight log records where you took pics and video. When I review a flightlog on my Android device, I can see small photo icons where I took pics along my recorded flight route. If there are more multiple pics in the same area it shows a blue circle indicating the number of pics taken at that spot. When I click on one of these icons is displays the low res pic directly over the screen I'm on. Extremely useful tool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190212-095458_Autel Explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20190212-095458_Autel Explorer.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
My Evo does the same. It makes thumbnails of the pictures taken inside the phone's storage. You can download the original photos stored inside the drone using the gallery inside the Explorer app.
The low res pictures are thumbnail shots from the flight log; they just show you where in the flight each shot was taken from.

The low res pictures are thumbnail shots from the flight log; they just show you where in the flight each shot was taken from.
in my case, it doesn't always do the thumbnail. I did a flight yesterday and they didn't show up.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials