Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Long distant photos

Reaction score
Ok, maybe this is a newbie question? I've noticed that whenever I'm flying my Evo and doing video (which is super clear), plus snapping shots with the camera button on the RC, all the pics are out of focus. I have the resolution set at the highest, and even noticed you can tap on the subject on the explorer app and get a locked symbol, I thought that meant it was focused? I've tried using the zoom in feature on the app to get to 2,4,6, or 8x zoom. And yet all the pics are still blurry. Any advise?

In a digital zoom, the photos will turn out blurry, since they are zoomed in from the normal photo it takes. For example, Evo's photo resolution is 250x100 (not real resolution, numbers given for example purposes), when you zoom in 2x, then it's half that at 125x50, 4x is 75x25 and so on.

The resolution of the photos taken while recording video are of inferior quality, than if a photo is taken alone. That being said, if the photos are blurry, how does the video turn out? Can you show us examples?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller