Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Livedeck groundstation

Noticed antenna mod on your controller. Any improvements in overall performance? I dislike the OEM ones.

I’ve had them in my kit for years. Thought I’d test them on the live deck and they worked well. Can’t remember where I got them sorry

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I’ve had them in my kit for years. Thought I’d test them on the live deck and they worked well. Can’t remember where I got them sorry
Nice Livedeck setup, I was thinking along the same setup in the near future.

Agree with you on those whip antennas, they work well much better than stock setup. I use both, Alientech Pro and use Whips occasionally.

Terrific setup you have there.
Paul1890AFD7-BA1D-4536-8996-26AE2CBADF1A.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 6303
Has anyone got Livedeck rtsp stream working over ethernet port - with latest 1.0.11 firmware?

I just finished a Live Deck antenna mast for my ground station. I can set antenna height from 2' to 8'. I used 16' SMA cables PVC and a inexpensive collapsible outdoor umbrella stand. Total investment $50. Light weight and disassembled it fits in a 30' tripod bag. I have have 3 sets of antennas depending on the situation. OEM (guessing 3dbi), 6dbi and 9dbi.

Attachments

• antenna mast.jpg
    antenna mast.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 10
Nice Livedeck setup, I was thinking along the same setup in the near future.

Agree with you on those whip antennas, they work well much better than stock setup. I use both, Alientech Pro and use Whips occasionally.

Terrific setup you have there.
PaulView attachment 9673
Can you please tell me where or what kind of antenna holders you have can not find any where Thanks Tom

They are the titan drones antennas and spacer. Very good whip antennas that work much better than standard. You do have to modify your controller to ba able to accept third party antennas

looks like titan drones are not operating due to COVID still
But covert drones here

They are the titan drones antennas and spacer. Very good whip antennas that work much better than standard. You do have to modify your controller to ba able to accept third party antennas

looks like titan drones are not operating due to COVID still
But covert drones here
I have a Alientech booster and when im not using that i have 2-9dbi antennas that are 13 inch long that snap on to my radio so i need something to go between them i got everything from covertdrones Thank you Tom

Reactions: Tymur
I just finished a Live Deck antenna mast for my ground station. I can set antenna height from 2' to 8'. I used 16' SMA cables PVC and a inexpensive collapsible outdoor umbrella stand. Total investment $50. Light weight and disassembled it fits in a 30' tripod bag. I have have 3 sets of antennas depending on the situation. OEM (guessing 3dbi), 6dbi and 9dbi.

First test
Finally got around to testing the distance my Live Deck ground station w/mast will connect with the aircraft. Took the aircraft 1.5 miles out from the ground station and climbed to 200' then had had the Live Deck turned on. Connection time was the same as if I was on site and image quality was the same. I use the 6dbi antennas all the time now. I will continue to increase the distance and update the results here.

Attachments

• antenna mast.jpg
    antenna mast.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0xD34D