Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live Deck

resq3129

Reaction score
I cant get my live deck to transmit to a laptop computer! I got a PDF from Autel explaining what to do but it still does not work! I keep getting a message that "the connection failed: VLC could not connect to 192.168.0.1.554 Your input can not be opened VLC is unable to open the MRL 'rtsp://192.168.0.1/realtime'
Can anyone out there tell me how I can fix this? Antone actually got the Live Deck to work on a laptop? I tried to use the help link on Autels website but no response!
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Tony

Reactions: AZdroney83
The HDMI port works fine. I just cant get it to transmit to a computer through a ethernet connection. I am about to throw it out the window!??

I have the Live Deck. Give up on the ethernet port as their is a much simpler solution. Get a capture card, I have the Elgato for OBS which is expensive but you can get much less expensive options. You can run the HDMI out from the Live Deck to the Capture card. The beauty of it is that makes your Live Deck look like a webcam to the operating system and you can out put to ANY application not just youtube/facebook. You can do Zoom, Skype, Teams, OBS, take your pick. Much easier and nothing will ever go wrong with that setup. It's stupid easy to push your drone footage to anywhere then. Autel needs to give us a cut down version of the Live Deck that is ONLY HDMI and priced cheaper. They could make it smaller and it would end up with better battery life and be much more consumer friendly. The Live Deck is awesome, btw !!!

Thank you! I would still like to get the ethernet port to work since I paid for it! Lol. Has anybody got it to work?

Thank you! I would still like to get the ethernet port to work since I paid for it! Lol. Has anybody got it to work?
No as it requires an app that Autel hasn't released apparently. Several threads on that in the forums if you search on Live Deck.

No as it requires an app that Autel hasn't released apparently. Several threads on that in the forums if you search on Live Deck. It's also always going to be problematic with it's hardcode IP of 192.168.0.1 which is exactly what every consumer wireless router uses.

Yes it works awesome. Do not connect it to a router or hub/switch connect it directly to the computer and set the computers IP to 192.168.0.255. then use VLC or any other network stream software and go to RTSP://192.168.0.1/realtime you might have to set stream cache to 30ms on VLC. If you want to connect it to a networked computer it is a lot more work. The Live Deck act like a host/gateway not a client device.

Reactions: AZdroney83

I have the Live Deck. Give up on the ethernet port as their is a much simpler solution. Get a capture card, I have the Elgato for OBS which is expensive but you can get much less expensive options. You can run the HDMI out from the Live Deck to the Capture card. The beauty of it is that makes your Live Deck look like a webcam to the operating system and you can out put to ANY application not just youtube/facebook. You can do Zoom, Skype, Teams, OBS, take your pick. Much easier and nothing will ever go wrong with that setup. It's stupid easy to push your drone footage to anywhere then. Autel needs to give us a cut down version of the Live Deck that is ONLY HDMI and priced cheaper. They could make it smaller and it would end up with better battery life and be much more consumer friendly. The Live Deck is awesome, btw !!!
WOW! What a great Idea. Based on your idea, I just purchased an Elgato capture device for my laptop. I can now export HDMI out of the Live Deck, into the Laptop and use it like you state(Zoom, web ex etc). The device also has a HDMI bypass to I can also see the feed on my TV at the same time.

Thank you for the great idea.

WOW! What a great Idea. Based on your idea, I just purchased an Elgato capture device for my laptop. I can now export HDMI out of the Live Deck, into the Laptop and use it like you state(Zoom, web ex etc). The device also has a HDMI bypass to I can also see the feed on my TV at the same time.

Thank you for the great idea.
Your welcome. Makes using the Live Deck stupid easy. Can pump that video anywhere you like now.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials