Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live Deck is SOLD

Brock Inspector

Reaction score
Autel Live Deck with very low hours in Like-New condition. Will sell it postpaid anywhere in the US Lower 48 states from California for $330. PayPal Only.

Live Deck works only with the original Evo and Evo II version 1. (Live Deck does not work with Evo II v2 or Enterprise).

If you know about the virtues of Live Deck I won't need to sing its praises. If you're not familiar, what it does supremely well is capture the over-the-air 1080p 60fps video feed transmitted from the aircraft, remotely and not connected to the flight controller, at up to 7 km distance. It's ideal for use-cases like an Incident Command Center trailer, or monitoring by a client without having them look over your shoulder while flying.

Live Deck can be used with a phone or tablet running Autel Explorer to provide the same telemetry view as the device connected to the controller via USB. Android device allows a second operator to control the camera from the touchscreen, including changing exposure and modes, digital zoom and gimbal tilt! (but Android only, feature doesn't work with iOS).

Low-down on Live Deck is that the HDMI is 1080p 60fps out, and the USB-A out is also 1080p via USB 2.0. There's an Ethernet port, but it cannot be confirmed that anyone anywhere has ever gotten a Live Deck to successfully stream to the Internet via Ethernet (But live streaming is possible via peripheral devices that accept HDMI input.)

I bought it as a test platform but just haven't needed it since I'm not flying commercially.

It comes with the original antennas only, in the original box. PM me with any questions

Last edited:
How low is "very low hours"? I have been on the lookout for a good condition Live Deck

I've used it less than 5 hours in testing; I purchased it New, in Box late last year and believe it to have been so. No scratches no dents no nuthin'... never dropped, always carried in a hard case lined with foam

Last edited:
That's fine - thank you. On a work trip right now but will be back this time next week. Will see if it's still available then.

TN Drone Services, sent you a PM with my PayPal address .( It's yours for $275 if PayPal'd before tomorrow night)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy