Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lite+ Gimbal Sway Continues in New 1.2.16 Firmware (Video)

So they have me return my drone to them and they’re just not going to respond to me and not send my drone back?

So they have me return my drone to them and they’re just not going to respond to me and not send my drone back?

That's why I'm waiting for a software fix to the gimbal sway (wich in my opinion is caused by a perpetual "gimbal self check behaviour") rather than sending my drone to the manufacturer and be left with no drone for who knows how many time.

That's why I'm waiting for a software fix to the gimbal sway (wich in my opinion is caused by a perpetual "gimbal self check behaviour") rather than sending my drone to the manufacturer and be left with no drone for who knows how many time.
At this point how do you know there will be a software fix? In the limited conversation I had with support they told me the drone had to be SENT BACK to fix Gimbal Sway. I believe someone else here was told the same thing.

At this point how do you know there will be a software fix? In the limited conversation I had with support they told me the drone had to be SENT BACK to fix Gimbal Sway. I believe someone else here was told the same thing.

Because software is more prone to bugs than hardware nowadays... and I've been two years with DJI where everything was always software related. When it's a hardware problem, it simply doesn't work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg