Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lights

Heyhey

Reaction score
If i sprayed paint my light on my evo 2 drone will it effect me from flying it too where i set the coordinations too fly n return??

If i sprayed paint my light on my evo 2 drone will it effect me from flying it too where i set the coordinations too fly n return??
Which light did you spray paint? The bottom light, the lights on the arms? The bottom light can be used to assist with landing, or prevent hard landings, however does not play a role in aircraft navigation per say (e.g. where it is flying to/from). Otoh, by chance did you also spray paint the direction sensors (black) on front, back, sides, top, bottom, or the other bottom sensor?

the lights convey operating features in the rear.

In the front, pilots train with the mantra "red on right, you're dead..." if you aren't ready to evade as the plane is moving towards you. If red is on the left, it is moving away from you.

So be aware that altering the color may prevent you from knowing the status of the drone's operation.

the lights convey operating features in the rear.

In the front, pilots train with the mantra "red on right, you're dead..." if you aren't ready to evade as the plane is moving towards you. If red is on the left, it is moving away from you.

So be aware that altering the color may prevent you from knowing the status of the drone's operation.
Also keep in mind on the E2/E2Ps there is the white strobe on the bottom, as well as you can attach additional strobes of various color on top, on back etc to help aircraft be visible.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy