Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Leg extenders

Those you have to screw them on and off. The X Star will not fit back in the case without taking them off.

I actually have a set of them. They are a pain to get on.

I like the click on/off of the others.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Slimjimtell-I sent an e-mail to the DJI site, "quote" 24 hr reply time. I will post. (Videos sold me)

I ask the same question about the XSP landing gear extension and got a response back today about the XSP fitting in the case. He said you will need to loosen the screws and slide the extensions up the leg to go into the case.

Thanks for the tip on 3DPDR he or she is my new best friend for go to specialty "stuff." This is exactly why this forum is as important to me as Autel itself.

Polar Pro Filters did get back to me (18 hrs later☺) no plans to make leg extensions, sorry. AT LEAST THEY GOT BACK TO ME -- That's OK 3D Printed for me

I ask the same question about the XSP landing gear extension and got a response back today about the XSP fitting in the case. He said you will need to loosen the screws and slide the extensions up the leg to go into the case.
How is it he doesn't even supply the screws? o_O
An interesting design none the less. Looks like you could add a short extension (wood or plastic dowel) to the extension as long as they don't show up in the camera.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d