Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Leaving Autel

I can understand your frustration. I have TWO X-star premiums. One brand new, never flown. What good are they with no way to purchase new batteries. The first $350 gets both!!!
I can’t stand DJI but at least you can get parts for them . Autel was very good with support and spare parts but those days are gone. Bye Autel
Send me a message. I may be interested in your two drones as I have a few good batteries.

I can understand your frustration. I have TWO X-star premiums. One brand new, never flown. What good are they with no way to purchase new batteries. The first $350 gets both!!!
I can’t stand DJI but at least you can get parts for them . Autel was very good with support and spare parts but those days are gone. Bye Autel
where you at? still got them

Wasn't that drone one of autel first drone and for anyone saying they had a bran new xstar autel hasn't made them for over a few years they don't last forever dumb as$ go by a DJI you'll love them that is if the NFZ will let you good luck oh one more thing if you had not smashed it into small parts I bet you could have sold everything and made a lot of money good job now why don't you run a long and play on dji forum

I'm just starting out with an Evo ll pro

I'm happy today and hope that is the way I stay, I'm sure there is more good posts than bad posts, so I have hope for the future

Best wishes
Paul
The X-Star owners had hope as well, but got put out to pasture. Good Luck!

Wasn't that drone one of autel first drone and for anyone saying they had a bran new xstar autel hasn't made them for over a few years they don't last forever dumb as$ go by a DJI you'll love them that is if the NFZ will let you good luck oh one more thing if you had not smashed it into small parts I bet you could have sold everything and made a lot of money good job now why don't you run a long and play on dji forum
Fanboy are we?:)

hey guys, just wanted to make a quick post saying that I will be leaving the Autel community today. About 6 months ago my precious x-star premium's camera stopped working for no reason. No crashes, no broken ribbon cable, nothing. I did everything that I read about on the forums and everything that autels pathetic customer service had to offer. On and off in the past 6 months I have looked for answers and a solution to get my drone back in service. However, something was different this time, I had an urge inside me to destroy the useless piece of garbage by smashing it repeatedly on the ground as hard as I possibly could. While my drone is now in a bunch of pieces and it will never fly again, it works just as well as it did before I destroyed it. I am going to sell the 3 batteries that I have, the controller, charger, and props on eBay and will build a drone myself. I find the lack of support from Autel despicable and the complete lack of parts which is the cause for these drones to become expensive paperweights. I will never purchase another Autel drone in my life and I eagerly look forward to the day they file for bankruptcy.View attachment 9979
I'd rather smash it as well instead of pawning it off on some other person.

hey guys, just wanted to make a quick post saying that I will be leaving the Autel community today. About 6 months ago my precious x-star premium's camera stopped working for no reason. No crashes, no broken ribbon cable, nothing. I did everything that I read about on the forums and everything that autels pathetic customer service had to offer. On and off in the past 6 months I have looked for answers and a solution to get my drone back in service. However, something was different this time, I had an urge inside me to destroy the useless piece of garbage by smashing it repeatedly on the ground as hard as I possibly could. While my drone is now in a bunch of pieces and it will never fly again, it works just as well as it did before I destroyed it. I am going to sell the 3 batteries that I have, the controller, charger, and props on eBay and will build a drone myself. I find the lack of support from Autel despicable and the complete lack of parts which is the cause for these drones to become expensive paperweights. I will never purchase another Autel drone in my life and I eagerly look forward to the day they file for bankruptcy.View attachment 9979
If u still have batteries I'm interested..512 466 5847 bob

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy