Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lake Elsinore

I almost moved to Lake Elsinor about 3 years ago. When I hit the traffic on the way there I knew I wasn't going to move.
Very nice videos! Thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: Madhungarian
I almost moved to Lake Elsinor about 3 years ago. When I hit the traffic on the way there I knew I wasn't going to move.
Very nice videos! Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks Tufargon, Lake Elsinore is like 15-20 miles where I live. I have never seen them oxygenating a lake before. Last year or the year before that they had a huge fish die off from the lack of oxygen. They also had a large carp population which really stirs up the water. Last time I went swimming in that lake was around 30 years ago and the bottom was this black mud which as kids we started throwing on each other. Traffic is a disaster.

Thanks Tufargon, Lake Elsinore is like 15-20 miles where I live. I have never seen them oxygenating a lake before. Last year or the year before that they had a huge fish die off from the lack of oxygen. They also had a large carp population which really stirs up the water. Last time I went swimming in that lake was around 30 years ago and the bottom was this black mud which as kids we started throwing on each other.
haha mud fight!!
That lake has had many problems from what i've seen. I guess the smell used to be horrific till they started working on fixing it all. At least they are trying to remedy everything.
When I was going to move there I was going to be living in my 5th wheel right on the lake (I used to be a full time RV'er).

Reactions: Madhungarian
haha mud fight!!
That lake has had many problems from what i've seen. I guess the smell used to be horrific till they started working on fixing it all. At least they are trying to remedy everything.
When I was going to move there I was going to be living in my 5th wheel right on the lake (I used to be a full time RV'er).

What settings were you filming at? Using ND filters??
No filters, some contrast adjustment. The gimbal cover will not go on with filters and the ones that fit are pretty expensive. ( not into cutting my gimbal cover :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman