Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lake Billy Chinook

Very nicely done! It’s darn near a black & white video. Great flying and editing — it’s fun to skirt edges of cliffs & rocky peaks, but it’s not for the timid...

Very nicely done! It’s darn near a black & white video. Great flying and editing — it’s fun to skirt edges of cliffs & rocky peaks, but it’s not for the timid...
Thank you!
I know the color is fairly drab, but that's how it was that day.
I tried several different tweaks to make the color pop, but ended up basically going with what I got off the camera, except for a little saturation.
I would be lying if I said my behind wasn't puckering for most of the excursion, mainly due to the combination of distance and wind gusts.

Thank you!
I know the color is fairly drab, but that's how it was that day.
I tried several different tweaks to make the color pop, but ended up basically going with what I got off the camera, except for a little saturation.
I would be lying if I said my behind wasn't puckering for most of the excursion, mainly due to the combination of distance and wind gusts.
Don’t get me wrong, I really liked the B & W look. It was different and kinda surreal! Yea, winds can be a huge variable. I’m astounded the winds my XSP can handle with smooth video. Cliffs and peaks can have sudden gusts and updrafts that can rock a drone, but with a good gimbal it usually stays rock solid.

Reactions: Spappy
Don’t get me wrong, I really liked the B & W look. It was different and kinda surreal! Yea, winds can be a huge variable. I’m astounded the winds my XSP can handle with smooth video. Cliffs and peaks can have sudden gusts and updrafts that can rock a drone, but with a good gimbal it usually stays rock solid.
No worries.
Both my wife and I thought the color needed a boost, but it just wasn't there.
All in all I'm happy with the results.
Glad you enjoyed it!

No worries.
Both my wife and I thought the color needed a boost, but it just wasn't there.
All in all I'm happy with the results.
Glad you enjoyed it!
I actually liked it that it had no color to it. The music in my opinion was bang on also. Great video. Keep it up.

Reactions: Spappy

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave.Samuel