Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Kakabeka Falls June 2nd

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I had posted this earlier but I decided to delete it as it was over exposed. I have a bad habit of taking my Anafi out as the sun is going down. Not a bad idea if you are facing away from the bright sun but I was not. And using all auto settings did not help even with the ND16 filter on. So I did as much tweaking in Filmora9 as I could to try and make it look better. It is what it is. LOL

Nice flight. The rock formations were really cool. Was that beach a campground area? The whole place is just beautiful.

I really enjoyed that, very nice. The beach park looked fantastic, and the bikers crossed the bridge on queue. Is that the world-famous Kakabeka Hardware store in the beginning?

It brings back all the problems I had shooting waterfalls in Hawaii. Dark ground, white water. You're at the mercy of the sun position. Get good water detail and blow-out the sky, or get a beautiful sky with no ground detail. Backlit white rapids (or ocean surf) with dark forest (or lava), is about the most difficult lighting condition possible. Ya did good. The end result was as good as you can get it w/o a $20K+. drone.

Reactions: Tufargon
Nice flight. The rock formations were really cool. Was that beach a campground area? The whole place is just beautiful.
The beach is part of the Park. If camping you can get there by walking, biking or just take your car. The locals use it a lot on day passes. Nice spot to spend the day and check out the girls in Bikinis :)

I really enjoyed that, very nice. The beach park looked fantastic, and the bikers crossed the bridge on queue. Is that the world-famous Kakabeka Hardware store in the beginning?

It brings back all the problems I had shooting waterfalls in Hawaii. Dark ground, white water. You're at the mercy of the sun position. Get good water detail and blow-out the sky, or get a beautiful sky with no ground detail. Backlit white rapids (or ocean surf) with dark forest (or lava), is about the most difficult lighting condition possible. Ya did good. The end result was as good as you can get it w/o a $20K+. drone.

Thanks I was just having some fun burning off a battery. LOL

The building that has the two domes in the first 10 seconds of the video is the hardware store. The top part is apartments and the bottom the store. The LCBO across the street is my favorite store :p

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials