Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just went 1.27 miles with these.

Yes it matters a lot. Thinner air the harder the quad has to work to get lift. Quad is working harder so your battery gets drained faster.

Hey thanks for the info! I always wondered about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His signal strength is strong through out the flight.....never the smallest glitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To take the screen shot for an iPhone I hit the home button and power button at the same time not sure about android phones

For Androids is the bottom volume and power button. If you have large fingers like I do its a pain most times trying to get the snapshot. I now use my screen capturing app called DU Recorder. Makes life all that much easier.

Last edited:
For Androids is the bottom volume and power button. If you have large fingers like I do its a pain most times trying to get the snapshot. I now use my screen capturing app called DU Recorder. Makes life all that much easier.
On my Galaxy S6 edge, it's power and home. Thanks guys, you got me on the right track.

Stopped at that point. Had to pack up to go see my dad at VA home . I'll be home later and will do a video hopefully.

DU Recorder takes video only, correct or no?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy