Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just a quick shot from last weekend

brian bwin

Reaction score
Website
okvideode.com
Haven't been able to do much flying but shot ground and aerial video of an event last weekend. It was an interesting exercise to get shots without getting too close to the event itself and risk flying over people. I basically went up/down with gimbal tilts, tried some smooth yaw/pans (managed OK, but it took a few tries), and did some very minimal push/pulls.

First flight with the Neewer ND filters I picked up for like $10 shipped because I know others like dronedriver have had success with them. I haven't done a direct comparison yet but they seem to create a better picture than the more expensive Freewell PL/ND filters I have.

Took a few photos as well. This one turned out OK:

ConcordPet2017_Aerial002b.jpg
AEB x3, JPG only, WB: Sunny, Style: Landscape, Neewer ND8 filter. HDR merge on default Photoshop settings with minimal exposure and detail tweaks and no color or lens correction.

Thanks.. yes, the information on settings is welcome.

These cheaper Neewer sets are good value.

C.B.

Reactions: brian bwin
thanks! pet expo with dockdogs, frisbee dogs, lots of vendors and food samples, 5k walk/run, etc. I'll try to link to the final video when it's all wrapped up, likely will only include 1-2 drone shots for perspective.
I missed it. Must have been fun! What park was it held?

It was really humid! But good times otherwise, Glasgow Park outside Bear/Newark. Seems like a pretty popular place but might be ok to fly off hours or when the weather gets cold

I did not recognize the big circle surrounding the event. It would be neat seeing the from above looking down.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials