Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

It's a new day, boys!

Haven't messed with them much this season (I'm a fair weather flyer..:confused: and have been crazy busy this summer.

On smooth surfaces they suck, and wind up flexing to the point of fracturing. That said, a viewer of that video had a great idea of coating the bottom of the feet with rubberized dip. I've not tried it yet (I purchased it though), but I'm pretty sure it will work. On every other surface (grass, concrete, etc.) they work well with moderate flights (You can see the feet in hard wind compensation or aggressive maneuvering). I going to print them in PETG to see if that will be a better material for this application.
What about prop guards, ever try your hand at them? Autel's guards are rather flimsy, easily broken.

I though your avatar had a bugger in his nose, but on closer examination, it's pencil....outch!:eek: That's gotta hurt, especially with the pointy end going in first.

Hahaha, yes this is from a YT channel that my daughter and son watch. This is Jeffy, one of the main characters.

Bama....... got it all installed and the batteries are ready to go.
Old like me, you gotta take time to read..... digest......read some more and digest some more. :)
Not like it used to be......

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo