Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Issues with Evo Max 4T zooming

Solidhouse

Reaction score
I’ve recently updated to the latest firmware and noticed a couple of issues. First, when zooming in on something, the screen seems to lock on a certain zoom level. For instance, when trying to zoom to 20x, it may go to 4x and stay there for several seconds before finally going to 20x.

The next issue that I noticed yesterday was some issues with signal strength. I had the drone out about 1k and it initially has 5 bars. It would then suddenly drop down to 2 bars for a bit and the video feed would become choppy. Then it would go back to 5 bars once again.

Does anyone else have these issues with the latest firmware?

Your trouble seems to indicate, to me, that you're experiencing high latency. When you lose signal strength, the ability to send commands to the drone becomes much slower. This is one explanation as to why you are seeing it lock into place and not move.

I’ve recently updated to the latest firmware and noticed a couple of issues. First, when zooming in on something, the screen seems to lock on a certain zoom level. For instance, when trying to zoom to 20x, it may go to 4x and stay there for several seconds before finally going to 20x.

The next issue that I noticed yesterday was some issues with signal strength. I had the drone out about 1k and it initially has 5 bars. It would then suddenly drop down to 2 bars for a bit and the video feed would become choppy. Then it would go back to 5 bars once again.

Does anyone else have these issues with the latest firmware?
Hello, with the latest firmware update, I had an issue about obstacle avoidance. It was not working anymore.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo