Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Issue with drone

Zack Chery

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Today is the most frustrating day of my life. I woke up early in the morning, drove to a location to be able to film and take a few pictures of the sunrise. I've been standing for more than 45 minutes, then flown my drone, found the best position for my shoot And finally when the sun decided to rise (OMG that was so spectacular?) guess what, my phone screen turned BLACK AND WHITE (NOT DARK). I lost control over any function through the App; Under ISO, APERTURE, everything was written N/A.
And I missed my shoot??. I am so upset.
I landed the drone, put it a new battery and restarted it. Everything worked fine for a couple of minutes; then images started to flicker alternating between green, purple and pink colours. All my videos and photos were messed up???.
Did someone experience that kind of issue before? ?MAX_1436.JPG

Attachments

• MAX_1435.JPG
    MAX_1435.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: Theborg
I would contact Autel support if I had an issue like that; I doubt anyone on this forum can help you. Of course you can try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it; formatting the SD card, doing a factory reset of the drone, reinstall the firmware; simple things like that, but I don't think it will help. There is no camera setting that I am aware of that will shift the colors like that so it almost sounds like a sensor issue but it could easily be something else.

I would contact Autel support if I had an issue like that; I doubt anyone on this forum can help you. Of course you can try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it; formatting the SD card, doing a factory reset of the drone, reinstall the firmware; simple things like that, but I don't think it will help. There is no camera setting that I am aware of that will shift the colors like that so it almost sounds like a sensor issue but it could easily be something else.
Thank you!
I'll do so!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD