Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is there an expo adjustment for the yaw on the E2s?

parkgt

Reaction score
The gimbal pitch has and expo adjustment, how about the yaw axis?

Great, then the abrupt movements some have reported should be tameable.

Claudius..Question..
I remember doing this on my two Android tables, but I haven't check in a while, until I saw your post. If I go on my tablets now, I can adjust the curve, but I don't see a save button. If I close out of the setting and go back to the EXP, the curve is straight again. I did not turn on my EVO or Controller while doing so.
Do we have to be all connected to save the setting or do we have to adjust the curve before each flight?
Thanks

Yes, to make the adjustment, it must be done with the evo on and connected to the radio. The curve is also stored in the Evo to give the correct response to the command. It is the Evo which will smooth the response of the Stick.

Reactions: Atomic08 and parkgt
Thanks Again Claudius !
I turned everything on and checked the EXP settings....
I remember that I did all the updates first part of March and the updates probably set everything back to neutral.
Set my EXP and Gimbal and checked everything twice !
All there now and saved ! (I hope!!)

Never forget, at each update, to remember to check and review all the parameters that have been changed.
An update can reset everything we've done.
A minimum discount of the RTH, for example, can cause problems during a next flight ....

The last V 1.1.3.9 (evo 1/2)

Reglages -> Flight Control -> Advanced Settings -> EXP

Last edited:
Also....precision flight mode. It has precise settings for yaw, vertical and horizontal speeds. It’s very nice. Iwas toying around with this earlier today.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel