Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is ADS-B system include on the EVO II PRO V3?

Condor 2023

Reaction score
Does the EVO II Pro V3 have any ADS-B system installed? . I tried looking for any information cause I am making the SORA evaluation. Thanks for your help.

No, the Enterprise version has it advertised but not the regular Pro v3.
FYI: not sure if the enterprise ADS-B actually works however, I don't have one of those.... I've just got a regular 640t Pro V3 and a Max 4T. The Max 4T has it advertised but is not yet working.

Reactions: Condor 2023
No, the Enterprise version has it advertised but not the regular Pro v3.
FYI: not sure if the enterprise ADS-B actually works however, I don't have one of those.... I've just got a regular 640t Pro V3 and a Max 4T. The Max 4T has it advertised but is not yet working.
I have the Evo II Pro RTK V3, which I believe is the same aircraft as the Enterprise. ADS-B seems to work fine, with huge range, sees aircraft miles away.

I have the Evo II Pro RTK V3, which I believe is the same aircraft as the Enterprise. ADS-B seems to work fine, with huge range, sees aircraft miles away.
Cool, good to hear. And yeah, the RTK and the Enterprise I think are the same as they both support the add-on modules whereas the Pro & Dual v3's do not.

I've got a max 4T and it advertises ADS-B but I don't see it anywhere on it. Also have a Dual V3 and nothign there either, but Autel never said the Pro or Dual (non RTK/Enterprise) would.

--Chris

I don't see anything about it in the manual. Was just surprised when the warning popped up while I was flying a mapping mission. Doesn't seem to indicate anything other than an aircraft has just entered the sensing range. Planes were miles away. I have Flightradar24 up on my phone or iPad to see ID and actual path and destination of aircraft. Seems to work great!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan