Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

International Drone Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the pleasure to call the FAA, upon reading your comment and here is their response. Just like I said, they frown upon it. If they catch you with a modified bird (doing something ilegal obviously) you will be fined.
First, only in three instances in the last 5 years have the FAA fined ANYONE in the United States for drone flying, so either you grossly misunderstood what you were told, or you are deliberately embellishing it. A phone call is worth the paper it is written on. Provide written proof, and stop doing illegal things! ;)

First, only in three instances in the last 5 years have the FAA fined ANYONE in the United States for drone flying, so either you grossly misunderstood what you were told, or you are deliberately embellishing it. A phone call is worth the paper it is written on. Provide written proof, and stop doing illegal things! ;)
I'm sorry it did not satisfy your wants and needs, but you know what, I'll take it back. Let your friends enjoy their drones as they wish. If something happens, I will read it in the paper and smile.

You clearly don't want to lose the debate, but won't bring anything new to the table, other than "bring me written proof". I can easily flip the coin and ask you to bring me proof that it is completely legal and safe, since you make it sound as you have a background as a lawyer or have lawyer friends.

As for how many have been fined by the FAA, here is a link of all of those that had been fined up to June 1, 2016. I haven't found anything newer yet.

Until then @Agustine please close this thread. It is my understanding we will not get anywhere here and it derailed the original purpose of this thread.

Last edited:
I am afraid the site NoLimitDrones has been discussed with the forums staff and we don’t condone the hacking of any firmware. A healthy discussion about what it does is fine but this has gone beyond healthy. It is time to move on and any further post about NoLimitDrones with be remove.

Reactions: Ansia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy