Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Sky App Bug Report

Detritalgeo

Reaction score
I don't see a specific thread group for the flight applications so I put this in general.

The other day I was flying the Nano+ and the app reported that the SD card was full while recording some video. I realized I forgot to change the hyperlapse setting from 'preserve photos' to video only so it must have filled up quick (there should really be a setting when initiating the hyperlapse to decide weather you want to keep the raw photos).

Anyway I thought I would keep the bird in the air and simply take a few seconds to delete a bunch of unneeded photos to make space... BUT... whenever I tried to access the photo/video viewer the app would crash and restart. Not sure if this happened to anyone else. I ended up having to land the drone and swap cards and then delete files using the PC.

APP version: 1.3.25(89) Android 8.1.0
Nano+ FW package: 1.3.26

Yeah, no... your app kept crashing. How much RAM does your phone have and what processor?

As I mentioned in the original post the app was only crashing when trying to access the photos/videos and this was only after the SD-card was filled up. There was no crashing when the SD-card was not full, I could access photos just fine.

Hello,
I have the compass of the application which does not move, the north remains blocked on the left whatever my position.
This is very annoying when you have lost sight of the drone.
Test on Redmi note 11 and my tablet.
I forgot something ???
Thankscompas.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja