Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Interesting morning I had

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Went out this morning to just fly the X-Star at one of my spots on the river. Not much color yet as everything is still gray and dull from winter. So where I park my truck is at the end of the road where the boat launch is. Got the X-star up in the air and zipped around for a while with my back to the bush line. All of a sudden I hear this crack in the bush and trees moving. :eek: Thinking it is a bear I quickly land the X-Star and out comes this bush wacker type of guy and his dog. Told him he scared the poop out of me and he was all sorry and such :D
Ended up talking to him for 30 minutes about the X-Star and he loves it. Always good to get people informed on what we do. He had no idea a drone could do what it does. Think he is going to go out and buy one. ;)

MAX_0006.jpg

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Agreed.
Few years back I was at a remote telecom site checking on an installation when I noticed a black bear behind the shelter about 20 feet away eye-balling me.....he was probably there for the better part of 30 minutes trying to figure out if I was worth the effort to chase down......creepy.....I hate bears.

Last summer as I was cycling through a state park early one morning a bear ran in front of me and almost caused me to vault over my handlebars.....the knucklehead didn't see, hear or smell me coming......I hate bears.

I remember reading in a backpacking magazine years and years ago the easiest way to tell the difference between a black bear and a grizzly. Wait until they are drinking and then run up to it, kick it in the rear as hard as you can, and then climb the nearest tree. If it climbs the tree and eats you, then it's a black bear. If it knocks the tree down and eats you, then it's a grizzly.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan