Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Interested in a EVO 2

I don't have 8k anything. Even if I did have the computer, it would be mute if you don't have the monitor to display it.
That's true and same thing happening to me with 4K videos... I can create 4k 60fps videos thanks to the Autel Evo but ultimately the one enjoying 4K are my viewers in youtube as I do not have anything 4K hardware wise at my house.

I have a slow laptop that takes a long time to process 4k but the 4k videos I took last summer worked out because our church has a couple of Macs and I didnt have to do it.
I dont have enough personal $ to purchase a macbook pro and an Evo 2 Pro. If I had to choose between them right this moment I would take the Evo.
That being said I'm not interested in making $ with it. Full disclosure requires me to admit to never owning a mac/apple computer either. Cant get past the lack of upgrade ability.
Dont know what the equivalent windows laptop is but that's going to be expensive too.

Mucho thanks for the glove link. Ordered plus another one that said upgraded version ?

I have a slow laptop that takes a long time to process 4k but the 4k videos I took last summer worked out because our church has a couple of Macs and I didnt have to do it.
I dont have enough personal $ to purchase a macbook pro and an Evo 2 Pro. If I had to choose between them right this moment I would take the Evo.
That being said I'm not interested in making $ with it. Full disclosure requires me to admit to never owning a mac/apple computer either. Cant get past the lack of upgrade ability.
Dont know what the equivalent windows laptop is but that's going to be expensive too.

Mucho thanks for the glove link. Ordered plus another one that said upgraded version ?
Get this one. It is considered the best 2019 gaming laptop. This should run any 4K, 6K or 8K video you wish to process.

That laptop has some nice specs.
Anyone wanna buy a defective kidney?

If you do more 1080p / 1440p... then the Evo 1 is more than enough for you. You probably don't even have the computer and video card power to process videos in 8k.

What exactly does it take? I'm asking because I built a beast of a gaming PC in 2017 with an i7 7700k CPU and an 11GB GeForce 1080 Ti graphics card. It's plenty for gaming and processing 4K video... and is still a beast.

So...?

What exactly does it take? I'm asking because I built a beast of a gaming PC in 2017 with an i7 7700k CPU and an 11GB GeForce 1080 Ti graphics card. It's plenty for gaming and processing 4K video... and is still a beast.

So...?
It's all about the RTX now a days!

What exactly does it take?
The graphic card that you have with 11GB of RAM is really a beast and probably can handle 8K video editing. I don't know how good is the Intel i7 that you have. I am an Apple guy and my computer eco system is around Macs.

Reactions: TravisPNW
The graphic card that you have with 11GB of RAM is really a beast and probably can handle 8K video editing. I don't know how good is the Intel i7 that you have. I am an Apple guy and my computer eco system is around Macs.
The Intel K series processors are the unlocked versions which can be overclocked. For this reason they are a bit more expensive. His specific processor is a Generation 7 Intel i7with a base frequency of 3.6Ghz and a Boost up to 4.2Ghz. I believe it can be overclocked up to 5.2Ghz, but don't quote me on that. It was a beast back when it came out.

The Intel K series processors are the unlocked versions which can be overclocked. For this reason they are a bit more expensive. His specific processor is a Generation 7 Intel i7with a base frequency of 3.6Ghz and a Boost up to 4.2Ghz. I believe it can be overclocked up to 5.2Ghz, but don't quote me on that. It was a beast back when it came out.

It still is a beast. :)

The "top gaming CPU" when I built it in 4/17 and paired with the 1080 Ti. I do gaming including full VR as well as 4K editing with both CPU and GPU liquid cooled.

As far as speed I run it at 4.9Ghz stable... I've had it at 5-5.1--5.2 but it can be a little finicky at that OC so I go for stability.

Was just curious about 8K editing... I'm confident my PC could handle it. I'm interested in the Evo 2... for some reason I was thinking it would be priced way higher.

Reactions: Ansia
Does anyone suspect that the Explorer app will be updated to include things like Time-lapse, Hyper-lapse, Tap-fly, Panoramic stills, or other additional features?

10 bit color is what sells it for me. Anyone know if "zooming" is possible with the 8K camera?

My PC I believe can do the basic editing but I need a little more ram. I'm at 16mb and need to double that. My video has 8GB and the i7 CPU is fine.

As with some cell phones now, some new drones are doing "overkill" with their specs. For those of us only wanting to take some high photos, occasional videos, just reliability and toughness is important. I can't even share a photo with that high of a resolution in an email. Gmail is limited to 25GB or so in one email. At 48GB I could not be able to even send one. Perhaps this high of specs is great for professional videographers and photographers. In my rural area I just want to be able to fly far to check water, livestock, Creeks and crops. I don't need high resolution. I just want the info I get with a view from a reliable machine.

Reactions: rkyleh

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials