Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Insurance. What do you folks use? Is there a preferred company? What are you paying?

Hi Guys/Gals,

So I tried shopping around for a PAP (personal articles policy) in preparation for my EVO II. Farmers doesn't offer coverage, Progressive doesn't offer coverage, State Farm isn't taking new clients in MA or RI.

I called Avion Insurance, they only insure pilots who have their part 107. I have not reached out to AMA, but will.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

TIA!!!!

I just signed up with Avion Insurance. They were a little more than half what I was quoted by other companies.

One-year premium of $767.00 for $1,000,000 liability, plus hull insurance on the drone and controller. Five percent deductible on the hull insurance. Flyaways and the like are covered. Not too horrid.

Richard

This might be a good time to talk about insurance for these. What do you folks use? Is there a preferred company? What are you paying?

TIA!
Farmers I get insurance for recreational drone flying for $60:00 a year for a autel evo pro2. If you are making money with your Drone its a different price.

Farmers I get insurance for recreational drone flying for $60:00 a year for a autel evo pro2. If you are making money with your Drone its a different price.
P.S.
Thing vover lost drone and stolen drone. Your house insurance cover any damage that it does if it damage something. Like Haring a car our any damage it may do. Hope that helps

please tell us more about your farmers insurance for recreational drones

Thanks, unfortunately Farmers doesn't offer that for RI, MA or CT (as far as they told me). I've called all the others for a PAP and no one offers it

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel