Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Installed Starlink......

PRMath

Reaction score
on the Galaxy Samsung G4 and I can’t login. I can’t even put my email in before it goes back to the Starlink start screen.
Any ideas?

An Android issue; not a Starlink issue. Do an internet search for Android help. You might be able to get help from Samsung, but your best bet is to get help from Android (Google).

If that doesn't help. Then remove Starlink from your device. Then, when things appear to be working okay (again), reinstall Starlink. Good luck.

Reactions: KentA
An Android issue; not a Starlink issue. Do an internet search for Android help. You might be able to get help from Samsung, but your best bet is to get help from Android (Google).

If that doesn't help. Then remove Starlink from your device. Then, when things appear to be working okay (again), reinstall Starlink. Good luck.
Thank you.
I also have a tablet..... Tab A Galaxy with Android installed.......
Seems to work ok.

on the Galaxy Samsung G4 and I can’t login. I can’t even put my email in before it goes back to the Starlink start screen.
Any ideas?
Never heard of the Samsung G4 before. Perhaps you mean S4. Either way, I would contact Autel about it.

Never heard of the Samsung G4 before. Perhaps you mean S4. Either way, I would contact Autel about it.
Yep, it’s S4......... works fine on the Tab A Samsung.
The phone will not even allow me to start signing into Autel. It auto returns to the Starlink start page.

Are you using the same usb cable? Maybe try a different one?

I'm not a tech guy so my explanation of what I encountered is is pretty bush-league and may have nothing to do with your situation.
I switched from IOS to Android. When I got my tablet, I installed some apps that allowed me to do things easier than go into setup/settings (screen capture, etc). When I tried to use Starlink, I had all kinds of issues that prevented me from interacting with the application. Tried all sorts of things. Luckily I was able to contact the manufacturer and they had me remove a couple of apps saying they interfered with the ability to "touch" buttons, "input data" etc. Viola! All better now.

Your mileage may vary.

“Fixed” the problem.........
I completely factory reset the S4, added Starlink and only the UAV Forcast Apps And now .... all is well
Yep, a slight PITA but it is done. Thanks for all the advice, guys

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert