Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

image transmission

hounddog

Reaction score
I am new to to just got a evo 2 pro enterprise, my question is when i start app and go to image transmission, its always 5.8g, when i change it to 2.4g or auto setting, when i restart the drone after flying in the setting or 2.4 or auto and i shut off aircraft and restart the drone the next time, it is back to 5.8 but it seems it always defaults to 5.8 , not sure if there is a way to default to either auto or 2.4

I am new to to just got a evo 2 pro enterprise, my question is when i start app and go to image transmission, its always 5.8g, when i change it to 2.4g or auto setting, when i restart the drone after flying in the setting or 2.4 or auto and i shut off aircraft and restart the drone the next time, it is back to 5.8 but it seems it always defaults to 5.8 , not sure if there is a way to default to either auto or 2.4

Welcome to Autel, you will find a lot of settings don't stay put after restarting the drone navigation lights, Ludicrous mode, landing light, etc. just to name a few. Since you are new, this thread may help you discover other quirks instead of finding out the hard way.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves