Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

If it's not one thing, it's your Mother......

Busdriver

Reaction score
It's from an old Mother's Day card. But I got you to open the thread, didn't I?

I am having trouble with the Go Home feature - on multiple XSP's all with the same behavior. CS has admitted a possible issue. They want me to create and upload flight logs that represent the specific issues.

So I went and flew them yesterday. Went to sync the flight logs with my Autel Account and SHUCKS BATMAN, there are no flight logs to upload. So I checked everything over and flew again. I tried another XSP, same thing.

I reported it to CS and am awaiting their reply.

While I'm sitting around looking for something to fly, anyone have any thoughts??

Gratsi,

Bus

PS - I'm running on an Android tablet so no IOS issues at play here.

Not sure on this but I seem to remember if you don't have Show Flight Route it will not record your flights. Just guessing as I am not sure on this.

Reactions: KunBow
Not sure on this but I seem to remember if you don't have Show Flight Route it will not record your flights. Just guessing as I am not sure on this.
Yep, thanks. That was the first thing I checked. Wondering if I should remove and install the app again? Any things I should consider before doing that?

Just wondering if the aircraft is creating log files on the internal SD card? If not that would really indicate some pathology going on there.

I use a firefly camera to record my problems! then upload to youtube and they look at that. gopro or any camera will do. just try to get the screenshot. Or you can try a screen recorder to show what your screen shows. Hope that helps

Reactions: Busdriver
Yes it does. You just cannot sync anything from another system. I have a android phone and a android tablet and it will not allow me to sync anything from my tablet to my phone.
You were reading my mind. I have a bunch of flights on my iPhone and was thinking I would sync with the cloud then with the Android tablet. Thanks for saving me the grief.

I was working with NVIDIA online last night and may have found out the solution - NOT Autel related. I'm waiting the the sun to rise (and the neighbors) to test the results.

I use a firefly camera to record my problems! then upload to youtube and they look at that. gopro or any camera will do. just try to get the screenshot. Or you can try a screen recorder to show what your screen shows. Hope that helps
Yeah, I have a gopro mounted to the top of my flight helmet. When I'm working, it's the "cool look". But along the river flying "Oscar", the whole helmet thing is not doing anything for my self respect. It's more fun to have my spotter/aviation attorney/wife with me to capture it all with her iPhone. Besides that, she keeps me out of trouble - someone has to, heaven knows I'm not capable.

You were reading my mind. I have a bunch of flights on my iPhone and was thinking I would sync with the cloud then with the Android tablet. Thanks for saving me the grief.

I was working with NVIDIA online last night and may have found out the solution - NOT Autel related. I'm waiting the the sun to rise (and the neighbors) to test the results.
Update - I took a quick flight around the backyard just now. Flight Logs are back online. The solution gets in the weeds a bit. Suffice to say this was "pilot error".

Thanks all for your input

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials