Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Iceland Aerials

I have seen your Iceland gallery and is full of nice shots.
I love this country, I went there already 3 times and January 2015 was exceptional, Ice everywhere.

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography
Awesome footage, I am jealous, I was supposed to go to Iceland 2yrs ago and something came up so I didn't go. The trip was postponed a yr and of course we all know what happened last year; at the moment I do not know if I'll ever make it to Iceland.

Hi.... can you share some video from I assume is the Evo II pro that you have now? Also, how does picture quality and handling of the Evo II compare to the Mavic 2 pro and Inspire 2?
Regards. Ron

I think the flying experience isn't quite as refined (I don't use any kind of automated flying), but the image quality is stellar. Much crisper, better details and shadows than Mavic Pro 2. Close enough to the Inspire 2 X5S to make being far more convenient worth the trade. Bear in mind, my other cameras are Fuji GFX50s and 100s.

Reactions: Rubik3x
I have suggested to Autel Robotics that they make a hand held adapter for the E2P camera. I had one for my Yuneec Typhoon H and got some great action shots with it. The E2P camera has better specs than my Sony a6500, Sony AX100, Sony RX100 and Sony X3000. The prompt reply I got from Autel was "Thank you for the suggestion. I will make sure to pass it up the chain." We'll see what happens.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials