Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I would trade my Evo 2 for Nano+ or a Skydio 2

CactusJackSlade

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have my Evo 2 listed below. I would be open to trading for a Nano+ with a Smart controller and a good "bundle" or a good condition Skydio (preferably v2) with beacon and controller.

If interested, see and respond to my ad below.

Attachments

• BundleCaseOpen.jpg
    BundleCaseOpen.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Thanks for the encougement.... and also why do you say that? I was just over at the Skydio Pilots group and there are a few for less than I am asking for mine.
I was just busting your aggits. The skydio are the best you can buy right now. The Autel and DJI are nice but if you have to deal with support or cust service then unfortunately you're dealing with the Chinese business model, which is after we get your money you're on your own.

I was just busting your aggits. The skydio are the best you can buy right now. The Autel and DJI are nice but if you have to deal with support or cust service then unfortunately you're dealing with the Chinese business model, which is after we get your money you're on your own.
Yes.... I am very familiar with both DJI and Autel service :rolleyes:..... Autel being a little better than DJI.

Last edited:
Yes.... I am very familiar with both DJI and Autel service :rolleyes:..... Autel being a little better than DJI.
They just did a number on me too. Tried charging me 500 to "fix" a brand new controller that was 1 day old with zero flights on it. When I refused to pay they said they would send it back fixed "to help me out". So they sent me a used controller with a crooked gimbal adjustment dial.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo