Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I need autel rtk communication advice--'education for idiots'

Mitch B

Reaction score
Hello. I just purchased an Autel RTK unit and only have some faint ideas about how to set this thing up. I have a Javad, "survey grade" base with broadcast abilities, but I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to understanding communication parameters. Attached, is a screen capture of the Javad communication parameters, but I just don't know what to do. The picture shows several tabs for setting up. If anyone can shed some light or give me some direction, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mitch

Attachments

• j1.png
    j1.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 19
Mitch,
I am a new Autel RTK user also and have worked out the bugs to get the smart controller to work with my Smartnet RTN seat. All done as an NTRIP caster with wifi connection to a Verizon MIFI or in a pinch my ihpone with hotspot on.

I am also a Javad LS user but never bought a base so can't help specifically with that. I am curious though. It is my understanding that as long as the base is set up to send ntrip caster info via wifi, you should be all set and just need to enter the Custon Network info on the smart controller. Probably what you already setup with your rover.

Some of the Emlid rtk posts on this forum and on the Emlid forum may give you some additional set up clues since that is exactly the setup many Autel RTK users use for their RTK conneciton; an Emlid RS2 base with the Evo.
John

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials