Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hyperlaspe

Yea, but there’s issues there too. Kona side is HOT and humid. You need A/C, and electricity is 3X the mainland. Hilo side is cooler, but 120+” of rain, a dozen tropical storms a year (very entertaining, but feet of rain, high winds, trees come down, flooding). Loud tourist helicopters non-stop 365 days/yr fly over your house. Huge cruise ships drain stores dry. Huge tour buses on 2 lane Hwy’s. Very high taxes, horrible infrastructure, inept/indifferent governance. There’s no perfect place...

LOL
I live in a perfect place for someone who is getting up in age...........Free health care and legal marijuana. :) Hope you guys get that right next time you vote :)

Cheers
20180921_172540.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
LOL, we get whatever lobbyists pay the most for us to get!
LOL
I live in a perfect place for someone who is getting up in age...........Free health care and legal marijuana. :) Hope you guys get that right next time you vote :)

Cheers
View attachment 2743
I forgot. Both California and Hawaii have legal MEDICAL Weed, but you have to stub your toe before getting it. There’s usually a special place set-up to do that just outside the “clinic”...

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hell all we have to do is check mark where it hurts.....We all might joke about this but I have seen personally how it helps cancer patients get through the day. When you have a loved one suffering you don't care how they get relief only that they do find relief.

Hell all we have to do is check mark where it hurts.....We all might joke about this but I have seen personally how it helps cancer patients get through the day. When you have a loved one suffering you don't care how they get relief only that they do find relief.
Yea, I know. My wife’s in the medical world, and she’s showed me tons of data that cannabinol has virtually no medical benefits whatsoever. That might be true, but if it helps cancer patients feel better and get through the day, it doesn’t really matter, does it?

Weather changing big time. I filled the bird feeder up this morning @ 7AM and it is now 1:45 and its almost empty. Little buggers are trying to fatten up for the winter months.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg