Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hyperlaspe

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Weather is not nice today so I said lets get some hyperlaspe of birds feeding on my deck today. 35 minutes of video at x15 hyperlaspe down to 2 minutes and 21 seconds. Anafi was just sitting on the table collecting video

I love doing that when I have to drain a battery or two. Cept nothing moves around here lol. That little yellow bird is more like a PIG!!!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Yes the yellow finches are pigs for sure. They will be all gone down south soon. All that is left are the females. The males are a lot brighter and have these little black masks over their eyes that make them look really cool. Humming birds left for down south about a week ago. Geese are heading that way to. Winter is coming very fast in my neck of the woods. :(

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Yes the yellow finches are pigs for sure. They will be all gone down south soon. All that is left are the females. The males are a lot brighter and have these little black masks over their eyes that make them look really cool. Humming birds left for down south about a week ago. Geese are heading that way to. Winter is coming very fast in my neck of the woods. :(
All I want it to be is under 90F! I just read this today: Snowiest September in parts of Alberta, BIGGEST one coming

I've noticed a weather change here also starting like last week. Will be fun to see how my newER 2WD truck gets up this gravel hill driveway. I'm dreading the thought. The old Ford Explorer 4WD had zero probs but I have wanted a truck like this for a long time. Just wish it were 4wd. The dust around here is incredibly bad and the truck is dirty in that pic. It really cleans up nicely though (unlike me lol). It's like new inside and out and I've added quite a few things to it to make it mine. :cool:
20180902_135927.jpg

I've noticed a weather change here also starting like last week. Will be fun to see how my newER 2WD truck gets up this gravel hill driveway. I'm dreading the thought. The old Ford Explorer 4WD had zero probs but I have wanted a truck like this for a long time. Just wish it were 4wd. The dust around here is incredibly bad and the truck is dirty in that pic. It really cleans up nicely though (unlike me lol). It's like new inside and out and I've added quite a few things to it to make it mine. :cool:
View attachment 2740

Well you might be better off with 2 wheel drive, my 2009 4x4 just gave me the check 4whd warning light again. Second time in a year. First time cost me 900 bucks. Scared to find out what it is this time. Cost 230 bucks just to hook up to the computer to figure out which sensor is screwed up and parts and labor on top of it. :eek:

20160412_185111.jpg

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Well you might be better off with 2 wheel drive, my 2009 4x4 just gave me the check 4whd warning light again. Second time in a year. First time cost me 900 bucks. Scared to find out what it is this time. Cost 230 bucks just to hook up to the computer to figure out which sensor is screwed up and parts and labor on top of it. :eek:

View attachment 2741
To read your error codes on a dodge like these you should just have to turn the key to the on position then off then on then off then on and it will give you the codes. I have other tricks if you need them. ;) Go give it a try and write the codes down and it could give you a good idea on what's going on with it.

View attachment 2741
What’s that white stuff on the roof? Old picture, right??? Couldn’t be recent!!

View attachment 2741
I’m gonna need a truck... Maybe not a big one, but to haul stuff. I don’t really want an SUV...

Yea, I know, lol. It’s 2500’. That’s fine, I’d actually enjoy it.... Maybe not 4 months of it, but a month is fine!
Took me 9 years but I hate that summer heat as much as I do winters in NB and Ontario Canada.

Took me 9 years but I hate that summer heat as much as I do winters in NB and Ontario Canada.
I can already see that. I’ve been told the worst of it is July/ August — Good time for a road trip! We considered Texas, which is worse due to humidity. I’ve never lived anywhere where A/C is mandatory, but my friends in DC say they use it 7 months a year!?! Friends in Florida 9+ months. One thing I’ve learned, every locale has issues — there is no perfect place....................

Ya that pic is from two years ago, wish the truck still looked as good. LOL
White stuff is just around the corner.............96 more days till Christmas :)
You're weather seems to beat stuff up badly sadly. Merry HOHO! :)

I can already see that. I’ve been told the worst of it is July/ August — Good time for a road trip! We considered Texas, which is worse due to humidity. I’ve never lived anywhere where A/C is mandatory, but my friends in DC say they use it 7 months a year!?! Friends in Florida 9+ months. One thing I’ve learned, every locale has issues — there is no perfect place....................
You left about the most constant temp place.

You left about the most constant temp place.
Yea, but there’s issues there too. Kona side is HOT and humid. You need A/C, and electricity is 3X the mainland. Hilo side is cooler, but 120+” of rain, a dozen tropical storms a year (very entertaining, but feet of rain, high winds, trees come down, flooding). Loud tourist helicopters non-stop 365 days/yr fly over your house. Huge cruise ships drain stores dry. Huge tour buses on 2 lane Hwy’s. Very high taxes, horrible infrastructure, inept/indifferent governance. There’s no perfect place...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy