Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Humble Bundle - Video Editing $33CAD

There are few free video editing software that perform just as well as their paid counterparts. I suggest you save those $650.

Sounds like a scam to me. Your buying keys to unlock software just like they do on the Steam game community. A lot of people get scammed on that.
Look for something thats free. Learn DaVinci Resolve. Its free and there are a ton of tutorials on youtube if you get stuck.

Wondershare Filmora9 is not free but once bought it has tons of options and is user friendly. Always updated with new options that don't cost you to upgrade.

I've used Humble Bundle before for IT Books and found them excellent - some of their security and programming bundles have been incredible. I'm willing to try this for $33 but wouldn't consider throwing $650 at it. I just wondered if anybody had tried the software and what they thought of it.
I agree that it's a way for sellers to get their product out in the hope of upselling later but the price is still attractive.
In the meantime thanks for the pointer to DaVinci Resolve, I'll check it out.

Anybody got any opinion on whther or not this is a worthwhile purchase
for that kind of money i say its a good start i paid $65 for affinity pro just as a example , start with that then learn and if you get bored upgrade to adobe pro or DaVinci . iv been editing for 6 months and its a huge learning curb lol good luck

I actually use Video X PRo from this bundle. It's last year's version, but that's fine with me. As a matter of fact, it happens to be encoding an EVO sunrise time lapse video in the background right now in another window. Humble Bundles are not a scam. I thought they were too, when my son first introduced me to them, but now, I've been using them for years.

For us, it's a fantastic way to try different software for a low price. For them, they bring in more users hoping some of them will upgrade. If you get a Corel one or certain other companies, you get the current versions. I've upgraded a few that I first bought that way. I can't speak to where the money goes, but the keys certainly unlock the software and certainly register with the software companies.

I regularly use four packages I would have never heard of, if I hadn't tried them that way and I'm still amazed at the photos they produce, Photolemur (automated AI photo improvement, use it for real estate photos), Aurora HDR (makes amazing bracketed sunrise HDR photos), Luminar (photo management and improvement), and ACDSee (photo management and deep photo correction)...and no, I have no relationship with them, in case you are wondering.

I usually see either a video processing bundle or picture processing bundle about every quarter or so.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials