Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to bind new aircraft?

dsmith09

Reaction score
We are new to Autel and having some issues setting our new Evo 2 enterprise 640T. We have set up an account and now are attempting to "bind" the aircraft. On the controller it prompts you to go to the website to do this. So we login, go to register product - select the drone from the dropdown menu - enter the serial number and click register. But it is telling us that this "product does not exist". Yes the serial number is entered correctly! I hope the rest of our Autel experience is not like this... hope we do not regret making this switch from DJI.

We are new to Autel and having some issues setting our new Evo 2 enterprise 640T. We have set up an account and now are attempting to "bind" the aircraft. On the controller it prompts you to go to the website to do this. So we login, go to register product - select the drone from the dropdown menu - enter the serial number and click register. But it is telling us that this "product does not exist". Yes the serial number is entered correctly! I hope the rest of our Autel experience is not like this... hope we do not regret making this switch from DJI.

I think you will have to contact Autel if you are certain the SN is entered properly. I also think you will regret switching from DJI by purchasing an "enterprise" Autel drone, but that's another discussion for another thread.

I think you will have to contact Autel if you are certain the SN is entered properly. I also think you will regret switching from DJI by purchasing an "enterprise" Autel drone, but that's another discussion for another thread.
The problem is that in the sector we work in DJI has a bad rep simply because people think there are security issues... yes i know Autel is chinese too but perception is everything...

Reactions: herein2021
I think it would be quicker to contact [email protected] to help you resolve this issue

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg