Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Holy Stone RID Module is Available

I'll be brief , No. If you dont like Holy Stone there is always the other ones, I seen a drone tag module on ebay for sale $300.00.
I didn't say I don't like it. It's a valid question since you heavily push it on here, making up a large quantity of your posts and comments. It's an important point to know if the person recommending it so strongly has something to benefit from it.

Did you actually make a signature listing that you passed a free online test? lol.

Your question could have been be submitted privately and does not contribute anything to the FAA RID Rules and complying with it more economically than forking over $300 plus.

Cheers
3Fees

Yes it does contribute to having a full understanding of the product which I am considering buying. You are repeatedly promoting this product publicly across this forum, so I'm asking publicly. Tough.

Huh. You have not asked any questions about this product at all ! Does it work for all drones ? How do you program it ? Warranty ? FAA certified ? , etc.

Cheers
3Fees

Huh. You have not asked any questions about this product at all ! Does it work for all drones ? How do you program it ? Warranty ? FAA certified ? , etc.

Cheers
3Fees
Because I can read and looked it up myself. Remember, you repeatedly posted that information or links to it.

3Fees, you are kinda pushing it a bit much; I've noticed the same. Talking about it here and there is fine but I remember when I asked a few questions about it, you got a little hurt or little snippy as if I were somehow questioning you when I was questioning the product itself. So it's a little sus. The fact that the module is not well marketing is no surprise so perhaps you're just trying to "help" them a bit, no? ;)

Reactions: pedals2paddles
Huh, critics are a dime a dozen. When the price goes down to around $50.00 , I'll buy another one.

Happy Holidays to the rest of you and yours

Cheers
3Fees

I just purchased one using the discounted Amazon link for $59.99. The Amazon page says the "spare parts" are supplied by HS. Not sure if it will actually be shipped or not...I'll keep yall posted.

Myself and multiple people have ordered from Amazon using this. I have yet to hear anyone having a problem.

I have this module on 3 drones and it works well enough. It always shows on the Drone Scanner app and is pretty easy to use.
I run out of batteries for the drone usually before the fully charged RID module's battery is dead.

Aerial Pixel sells 3D printed mounts for various drones as well as a universal mount.

Reactions: mark.stolz
Myself and multiple people have ordered from Amazon using this. I have yet to hear anyone having a problem.

I have this module on 3 drones and it works well enough. It always shows on the Drone Scanner app and is pretty easy to use.
I run out of batteries for the drone usually before the fully charged RID module's battery is dead.

Aerial Pixel sells 3D printed mounts for various drones as well as a universal mount.
Thanks jaja, that makes me feel better about my order!

I flew my drone under 107 yesterday and thought about the RID rule coming up and figured I should just get what’s needed and forget about it. I’ve had the module in my Amazon wish list for quite some time now at $90 and almost bought it but thought maybe I should do some more research to see if there was anything new being offered. I’m glad I checked in on my Autel forums before making the final purchase. I even found them for about $75 bucks on eBay.

I saw some mounts being offered but, I invested in a 3D printer a few months ago and look forward to the challenge of making my own mount!

Anyway, I’ll be glad to get this issue behind me!

Reactions: jaja6009
Anyone else looking to buy "spare parts" the friendly folks over at HS have been known to hand out Amazon discount codes over chat which can be applied to the "spare parts" on Amazon.com for about $20 off. Remember, these modules were originally given out for free to previous HS customers.

Reactions: jaja6009
Horray!!! I received my HS RID module today! Wasn't sure if the discounted Amazon "spare parts" link worked, but it did, and I got the module in two days. I've already registered the S/N on DroneZone for my Evo 2 Pro with no issues. I put it on charge a few hours ago and the green LED is still blinking which shows it's still charging. I'll download one of the Karen apps to verify it's being seen! :-(

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan