Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hi to all from sunny Cyprus

lightman

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all.
Well I just got to say that I LUV my Autel X-Star Premium, it's a wicked bit of kit, flown about 10 times now and not a single problem with anything, got it hooked up to my 10 inch Lenovo tablet ;)

Reactions: brian bwin
Hello Lightman,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Autel X Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel aircraft.
Enjoy!

Hi all.
Well I just got to say that I LUV my Autel X-Star Premium, it's a wicked bit of kit, flown about 10 times now and not a single problem with anything, got it hooked up to my 10 inch Lenovo tablet ;)

Hi there. How much would it cost for some video footage of Zygi fishing harbour. 10 mins of footage max. I'm heading out to Cyprus for the 6th March -10th March and am doing some work with the fishermen to prevent dolphins taking their fish catch. We design and make tech that attaches to their nets that preventives the dolphin stealing the fish. We will be interviewing the fishermen but would like to put together a short video. Ariel footage would compliment that. Can you help? Rob.

+44 (0)7422555064

Hi Rob,
Many thanks for contacting me, well to be totally honest I have never done a drone flight for payment, it's always been just for fun, but if you would like to cover my cost of travel, editing and time how would €150 sound to you???

Funny thing is that I was at Zygi harbour about 3 weeks ago and I was was thinking about doing a flight there, they have made it look very nice now.

Let me know what you think mate.

Hi Rob,
Many thanks for contacting me, well to be totally honest I have never done a drone flight for payment, it's always been just for fun, but if you would like to cover my cost of travel, editing and time how would €150 sound to you???

Funny thing is that I was at Zygi harbour about 3 weeks ago and I was was thinking about doing a flight there, they have made it look very nice now.

Let me know what you think mate.

Hi there (what’s your name). Sounds good.

Do you have any vids that you’ve done that I could check out. Price seems reasonable – will you be around between the 6th and 9th. Are you a Cypriot or ex-pat?

Rob

Hi Rob,
I made a video of Ayia Napa harbour last year but it was not so stable as I was using the old version of Autel flight system software, video panning has improved so much since the new firmware was released ;)

Thanks.

Hi Adrian. Do you have an email address/phone number that we can continue our chat through?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials