Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Help Any advice needed....

PRMath

Reaction score
pilot error. Attempting an orbit but the altitude was not set high enough. Crashed into a tree top. 40 ft up in a very bushy tree. I killed the props but the lights are flashing. No problem seeing it in the dark so I guess I'll Wait wait till morning.
Pray no more rain......... no idea how to get it down
Any idea if the battery can be remotely shut down.......
20:00 CST Tues.

Call the bucket truck guy like I did the first time when it was on my own property. I had my second go around with a tree Sunday evening, but not on my property. Didn't call my bucket truck guy, because it wasn't on my land and I thought it would cause too much damage trying to get to it. Went back Monday evening to see if maybe the wind may have blown it down, but didn't see the angry bird anywhere. I hope whoever has it will enjoy it, but they will have to buy a controller.

Last edited:
Call the bucket truck guy like I did the first time when it was on my own property. I had my second go around with a tree Sunday evening, but not on my property. Didn't call my bucket truck guy, because it wasn't on my land and I thought it would cause too much damage trying to get to it. Went back Monday evening to see if maybe the wind may have blown it down, but didn't see the angry bird anywhere. I hope whoever has it will enjoy it, but they will have to buy a controller.
Didn't think about the wind...... hopefully in the morning over here in Milton......
Fingers crossed:)

Don't bury it yet. There is a YouTube video of a pumpkin that was completely submerged for 10 min underwater. The guy dried it out, and it still worked, camera too. Anyway... if it does die, and you're considering another, let me know. I have 2 XSP's, and was rolling around the idea of letting one go.

Don't bury it yet. There is a YouTube video of a pumpkin that was completely submerged for 10 min underwater. The guy dried it out, and it still worked, camera too. Anyway... if it does die, and you're considering another, let me know. I have 2 XSP's, and was rolling around the idea of letting one go.

What kinda price are we talking . My girlfriend wants one. No worries she can fly well! Hahah

Depends on what you want. I have EXTRA *everything*. Batteries, props, controllers. Pro case, standard case, filters, range extenders....etc.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials