Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from scenic Wilmington, DE USA

brian bwin

Reaction score
Website
okvideode.com
Hi everyone! I just passed my Part 107 exam (95%!) and purchased an X-Star WiFi (pumpkin, of course) to supplement my existing video production business. My only experience with drones is the toy r/c variety so I have a lot of learning and practice to do.

We are positioning ourselves as "basic" aerial video and photo and intend to follow strict safety guidelines and turn down work we don't feel we can do safely. It's just not worth taking any risks.

I was leaning towards Phantom 4 a few months ago but ended up being an easy decision to go with the X-Star. With the $499 price (Amazon) and $150 rebate we'll have it paid for and making money in 2 flights and already have an existing client on board. If we end up needing something more advanced (or even more range with the Premium) in the future this will have been a great way to learn.

Thanks and look forward to participating on the forums and learning as much as I can.

Reactions: RJ_Make
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Autel X Pilots forum Brian.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel aircraft.
Enjoy!

Reactions: brian bwin

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy