Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Arizona Pilot

swiftlizard

Reaction score
Hello, Just dropping in to "check in". I am a somewhat new pilot (12 hours flight time) on my current Evo II Pro 6K V2. It is the only drone I have at the moment for running a very small side business (I do have other equipment). I learned to fly indoors first for a few years with a drone requiring trim and told myself I could not purchase a really nice one till I passed 107.
I am hoping to learn more here and keep up to date on the latest education/information on my current drone. I started flying my Evo last year in October when I passed my Part 107 exam and have been building a portfolio and learning about my current drone. I plan to purchase a new drone this year as I have found many professional projects (droners etc.) insist on a DJI (I really don't want one), which after having processed data and edited my own Autel footage, is an insult. The Autel is actually very nice and very capable (at least my current version) and I do off-road subject follows with many obstacles. Anyway-glad to find a forum with common brand interest. If I hear that dji song one more time...

Reactions: Eagle928
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo