Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Georgia

GA-XSP-Pilot

Reaction score
New X-Star owner here...and it's too cold to fly for awhile, so I'm familiarizing myself with the Starlink app. I think later next week it will be back in the 60s again...

I also aced the Part 107 airman's test last week, so waiting for my temporary certificate and rebate from Autel too :D But I have a feeling that $150 will be going towards the new 20MP camera when they release it.

Happy flying, mates. My pumpkin's ground-bound for now.

New X-Star owner here...and it's too cold to fly for awhile, so I'm familiarizing myself with the Starlink app. I think later next week it will be back in the 60s again...

I also aced the Part 107 airman's test last week, so waiting for my temporary certificate and rebate from Autel too :D But I have a feeling that $150 will be going towards the new 20MP camera when they release it.

Happy flying, mates. My pumpkin's ground-bound for now.
Former Athens, GA boy here.... I've got about 6 inches of snow on the ground here in PA, so I'm grounded as well.

Out of curiosity, what did you do to study for part 107 test?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I signed up on RemotePilot101 ($99 lifetime) and reviewed all the videos. I also went on the 3dr website and took the sample FAA tests there. I filled in the gaps with the (official) FAA Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

VFR charts were about 60% of the test, so memorizing all the stuff that's crammed into those is a must. SkyVector is a good site to look at the VFR charts as the ones on the study sites (and the FAA test too, ha!) can get really pixelated when enlarged.

Decoding METARs and TAFs is pretty big too...I spent 3 or 4 days just studying those.

Reactions: Ditch Dr
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials