Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from east of Atlanta

Wes

Reaction score
I've been flying several smaller drones the past few months to get comfortable and picked up the XSP a few weeks ago. I also grabbed 2 extra batteries that have been marked down this week to $79. Using a Nexus 7 for screen.
I've been in IT for the past 15+ years but going back to school for a GIS degree now. Want to get into mapping and lidar. While I know the P4 has more available software for it regarding mapping I think that will change this year with the Autel SDK made available and removable gimbal for more camera options.
The reason for getting into GIS is not just sUAS. I spent 10 years working for Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging and really enjoyed what was being done and want to be part of the GIS industry. Drones are just icing on the cake.

Reactions: RJ_Make
Welcome
Looks like a exciting field to get into.
Hope your right about the upcoming improvements but I would not hold my breath on it. Autel is very slow on updates.

Reactions: Wes
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Wes

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy