Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Central Texas!

Spamgnome

Reaction score
Greetings. This is my 1st posting to this forum, but I’ve been pretty active on the Mavic forum for a few years. I’m hoping I can get help making a decision on my next drone. I have a Mavic Air 2 now, but the main drawback is that its not supported by 3rd party apps, particularly DroneDeploy.

ive Been patiently waiting for the M3, but it doesn’t support 3rd party apps either. People say it will, but they said the same about the MA2.
So, I find myself looking outside the DJI brand. I’m sure there are a ton of threads out here on both sides, but what I’m really hoping to find is some one in the Austin area who’d be willing to meet up and show off their Evo 2.

thanks!

Greetings. This is my 1st posting to this forum, but I’ve been pretty active on the Mavic forum for a few years. I’m hoping I can get help making a decision on my next drone. I have a Mavic Air 2 now, but the main drawback is that its not supported by 3rd party apps, particularly DroneDeploy.

ive Been patiently waiting for the M3, but it doesn’t support 3rd party apps either. People say it will, but they said the same about the MA2.
So, I find myself looking outside the DJI brand. I’m sure there are a ton of threads out here on both sides, but what I’m really hoping to find is some one in the Austin area who’d be willing to meet up and show off their Evo 2.

thanks!
Hi.
Maybe try and post in Evo2Pro area and see if there are owners around you.
Still, a lot of info and samples you can find on Youtube, in order to see "how it is "....
Cheers and welcome.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller