Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from a state that has so much going on..Arizona

Bluekobra

Reaction score
Hello everyone look forward to seeing whaat people post here...Got a Autel Coming by Fedex tomarrow..

Reactions: RJ_Make
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Thanks LuvMyTJ ...Im no noob to this hobby..in fact have a Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vision Plus...Both have been great but wanted to try a differnt flavor this time...lol Wanted tp try a Autel for a while now, and should be here tomarrow. I also have been flying fixed wing RC sense the 70s. And i too fly Full size Aircraft...Im looking forward to reading every ones post here and learning more...Thanks again for the welcome....

You have some great scenery where you live... I am looking forward to some videos. I have family in the valley and travel there frequently. I am going to be there in a few months to celebrate my grandmothers 100th birthday. I will not be bringing the XSP but instead my travel friendly Mavic Pro. I am hoping to visit the Biosphere again and do some filming there.

Yeah im back in forth to the valley all the time...only a hour and fithteen mins from Payson..I just got the Autel Premium and looks good..Only have one battery as they said they ran out where i had ordered it from so they owe me a couple when they get them..Anyway nice chatting with you take care and watch out for big birds....lol

Ha use to be Mesa...but i couldnt stand the heat..So i live in Payson now...Like it up here and its not that far to drive to the Valley...

OH ok I know how you feel about the heat. Chandler here and as soon as I can buy the sailboat I'm out of here. I like the fact I can move the house when it gets too hot or cold to where it's not too hot or cold.

Sweet Im retired fire from Alaska...I moved to Mesa to go somewhere warm...ahhhh i went to far....lol any way Im from Ketchikan Alaska and i love what you say about moving to a boat...I miss my boats alot...My son is still on the fire dept i was on and his plan is when he retires hes going to get a nice boat to live on and traval around all of Alaska..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials